Wednesday, February 16, 2011

YOUR DEAMS ARE JAMMIN! NATASCHA KARADSHEH WILL HELP THEM COME TRUE!

(session #1 The Vision)

MAKIN OUR DREAMS COME TRUE
WITH NATASCHA IS JAMMIN


I HAVE A DREAM!

Makin YOUR dreams a REALITY! SHE will channel that for you!

When people ask me, "What's in your toolbox?," I say Natascha!
"How did you get jam up and running so quickly & so brilliantly?"
I say, "I had a dream, and then I met an amazing lady named Natascha
that helped me channel that dream!"

No better day than today to tap into your spirit! Get out there, get JAMMIN and take YOUR dreams and make them come true!

Natascha Karadsheh's next two business JAM sessions are Tuesday, February 22nd (The Plan) & Tuesday, March 1st (The Execution).


~ 480.522.5410 ~
(normally $130 for two hours being offered through jam for $30/each)

No comments:

Post a Comment