Sunday, February 20, 2011

JAMMIN OUR WINIFRED WISDOM



JAMMIN OUR WINIFRED WISDOM

I AM smiling
I AM extraordinary
I AM magic
I AM love & friendship
I AM now

LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE, THE NEW YOU COMING THROUGH!

Terry creates beauty inside an out.
She creates . . . . beauty, love, health, happiness, magic, power & romance.

Artist and creator of Winifred Street, Terry has showered her love across many homes and hearts. She is a fixture here at jam. We carry her creations & call her our friend.


Make sure to check out the site for Winifred Street regarding
more information on Terry and art.

"It's all GOOD!" - Terry Parvan

1 comment:

  1. This was my first class I had attended at JAM and it was amazing!! I had such a beautiful experience and connected with this group of confident, strong, beautiful women who were strangers to me when I arrived but friends by the time we departed. We bonded over Terry's inspirational stories and all shared the common goal of letting her help us tap into our inner souls. I went into this class in an "eh" sort of mood and I wound up staying for hours, way past the end of the class, talking with Terry and some of the other women still lingering in the shop, and leaving in an incredibly enlightened and blissful mood!
    -A.G.

    ReplyDelete