Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dream Pillows

I HAVE A DREAM!

I've said it before & I'll be saying it forever . . .
she taps into your spirit and manifests greatness!

Thank you Terry Parvan for your Winifred Wisdom!

If you haven't heard about her already, you better get jammin!

Founder and creator of Winifred Street . . .

"I call myself a mixed media artist who creates Affirmation Art, Message Art, heART art, Mixed Media Collage, Art Cards that have been upcycled and more. I like to use acrylic paint, paper, fabric and fiber, inks and color washes, found objects, vintage buttons and so much more. Most pieces have a vintage feel with colors that are earthy, rich and vibrant. I like my canvases to have a timeworn, aged look around the edges as if it’s been picked up and lovingly handled for many years. I never know how anything will turn out but everything has timeworn qualities and I’m always pleasantly surprised with the results.

My mantra in sharing art is to “embrace imperfection” in all that I create. So you might see a little ding here or a word that’s not quite lined up straight somewhere else. It’s really all about the message that I’m sending and there is a message within everything I create. The message is what’s most important.

Every piece is handmade, homemade and heart made.
Every piece is original, unique, one-of-a-kind.

    I do some custom work as well and if you’d like to see some of those finished pieces or are interested in a custom creation, please contact me :: tparvan@cox.net"

    -Terry Parvan

    With that being said - we have her jammin every chance we get!
    What an inspirational leader she is!

    She joined us for a jammin dream pillow sesh!

    That's right - all the dreams out of your mind on the pillow case - you will be sleeping pretty with your dreams out in the world ready to come true!



    JAMMIN Winifred Wisdom for ALL!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment