Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Three of my favorite things about Thanksgiving

Happy JAMMIN Thanksgiving!

I've made it a daily practice to wake up every morning and go to sleep every night on gratitude. 
On Thanksgiving, I totally indulge!
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and three of my favorite things about that day are storytelling, eating & decorating.  Below I have highlighted three ladies that celebrate them all year long.

Here's to creating and telling some gorgeous stories, eating delicious food and making the places that surround us a bit more magical this holiday.
Cheers to making these things beautiful, Shauna Jean

Tell your story. Be remembered.

My friend Kindra Hall is a storytelling advisor, coach and author. She works with speakers, executives, non-profit organizations, salespeople, and many others to help them tell their story.
The link below will give you access to 4 videos that will help you tell your story better and will also keep you connected with Kindra so you can receive all the story info she sends out.

There is Always something ... beautiful.
SEE Salt believes that there is always something beautiful and delicious to create.  

"Through our video recipes our goal is to create actionable, realistic, affordable, and beautiful recipes that inspire you to create experiences with food no matter what the occasion ... especially when there is no occasion at all."

Link into my friend  
Jessica Helgeson's  
YUMMY site below.


Decorator.
Stylist.
Journalist.
Domestic Enthusiast.
Wanderer.

If you want to see or create something beautiful, Jaimee Rose Style is a lovely avenue.
"These rock crystal sconces have my heart."
- Jaimee Rose

A statement like this
only comes from those directly connected to sorcerers of style.
Follow my friend Jaimee via the link below.

1 comment:

  1. Celerion is conducting a investigational medication to treat low sex drive. Click here for more details

    ReplyDelete