Monday, September 19, 2011

JAMMIN Pillar Candle Class with Five Times Blessed

Pillar Candles are Officially JAMMIN
with Five Times Blessed
Have you ever seen something so simple made into something sooooo jammin?!

Jam was blessed the day that Nancy of Five Times Blessed walked through our doors.

"Hello... My name is Nancy and I want to share my story with you....
I'm a native Arizonian, mother of five, married 26! years, artist, encourager and friend.
I have always had a creative side... as long as I can remember, I've loved making things. It has been the one consistent thing that I have always come back to...it fills me up, makes me happy and gives me the opportunity to appreciate beauty. Words are very important to me. The power of the word is amazing. I love incorporating text into my mixed media projects because you can never have enough goodness in your life, and this is just another way to spread the love.
I hope you enjoy my artwork as much as I have enjoyed making it.
May your day be filled with blessings beyond measure.
Love,
Nancy
"
Using simple pillar candles & fancy napkins, Nancy taught our jammers how to make gorgeous decorative candles for the home.

Look what was created!!




Dear Nancy,
You are soooooo jammin! We love jammin with you!
Love, JAM

No comments:

Post a Comment